In order to keep you informed, the Museum is committed to provide access to a range of our importantpolicies.
We need your consent to keep you on our mailing list for newsletters and important announcements. Please contact us if you have not already indicated your consent.
So you can be confident that donations are used appropriately, our Donations Policy is available. The Newtown Textile Museum Donations Policy is available here
Access Policy Statement
PAST NEWSLETTERS AND ARTICLES
If you would like to receive our newsletters regularly, please use the form on the Contact Us page.
If you would like to read some of our past newsletters, click this link to find them all.
Objects and their stories.
The stories are available from these links
- Kerry Characters
- Christmas cards
- Euklisia Rug
- Mary Jones - pedlar doll
- Newtown White Stars football team
- Pryce Jones - Vienna Medal
- Sarah Owen - embroidery sampler
- George Morgan - Tally check token
- The Museum building
- Newtown Old Church
- Llanidloes to Newtown Railway
- What is flannel
- Lewis & Son (Newtown) Ltd
- Dr Richard Jones and wife Jane nee Mountford